Wednesday, January 23, 2008



Woke up to a dusting of snow this morning which was unexpected.We were under a winter weather advisory yesterday for a wintry mix yesterday.Thankfully we didn't get that winter weather.We still had a little snow on the ground from our last snow fall which was last Thursday.It has been so cold that the snow has lingered on.There is snow in the forecast for tomorrow and maybe the weekend too.I've been busy getting my packages together for my female soldiers.Have two to mail today.My next project is to send Valentine's Day cards to my 6 contacts.I have written to the other contacts and now sending packages to two others.Want them to feel special on Valentines Day and every day for that matter.

2 comments:

dot said...

Sounds like a good worth while cause. I'm sure those lady soldiers will appreciate it.

Andrea said...

That is a nice gesture. So thoughtful of you.

We had some rain yesterday but no more snow. Today was a little warmer than is has been lately.