Saturday, January 5, 2008

Snowy Winter Day


This is another view of the snow we had on New Year's day and night.It is melting now due to a warm up.I enjoy snow a lot but I didn't care for the frigid cold that came with this snow fall.


Things are back to normal now.Schools reopened yesterday.It was only 7 outside when our grandson caught his school bus at 7:30.Only one of school this week so he can't complain much.One day was added to their Christmas break due to the icy road conditions.


They are predicting rain for tonight and tomorrow so all of the snow will be gone by tomorrow.

4 comments:

Susan in SC said...

This is such a beautiful picture! Wish we could have a little snow! Susan in SC

dot said...

I'm glad I don't have to go up that drive way!

Andrea said...

Love the snow picture. I still want snow. Maybe we will get a good snow this year.

Joanne said...

I love your snow pictures, Nancy! I wish we could have some here. I'd even settle for flurries :)
~ Joanne