I was up earlier than usual this morning since we had a day trip planned.When I went outside to get the newspaper from the driveway I saw this beautiful sunrise.I came in and grabbed my camera so that I could capture the beauty of the sunrise.
Girl don't you know to always have your camera with you. Things can change before you can grab your camera. I take my camera just about everywhere I go except church....well I have taken it a time or two.
What a gorgeous sunrise! I'm so glad you took a picture so we could enjoy it! I love sunrises and sunsets. It always makes me think of how wonderful God is to make such beauty for us.
3 comments:
Girl don't you know to always have your camera with you. Things can change before you can grab your camera. I take my camera just about everywhere I go except church....well I have taken it a time or two.
Great Friday Sky Watch picture.
Good to have you back blogging with us.
That is an amazing picture, Nancy!
What a gorgeous sunrise! I'm so glad you took a picture so we could enjoy it! I love sunrises and sunsets. It always makes me think of how wonderful God is to make such beauty for us.
Post a Comment