These are some pictures of some of the decorations that were in the hotel that we stayed at in Pigeon Forge TN.The hotel is The Inn at Christmas Place.
The hotel and rooms are decorated in a Christmas theme year around.Santa makes an appearance every morning at the complimentary breakfast.We stayed there Thanksgiving evening.
4 comments:
I have not been to Pigeon Forge in several years. We were talking about taking our grandson somewhere to see Christmas decorations and we talked about Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. I will google The Inn and check it out. Might be a good place to go after your comments on it.
Andrea...The Inn at Christmas Place was so nice.I would highly recommend it.Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg were decorated so nice for the Christmas season.We went to Dixie Stampede and enjoyed their Christmas show and dinner.Our grandson always enjoys going there.Our 3 year old granddaughter got a little restless during the show.Your grandson would enjoy the aquarium in Gatlingburg.We went there too and I have some pictures to post of our time there.
Nancy, I've been wondering what happened to you! I've never been to Pigeon Forge but glad you got to go and have a fun time.
We went to Pigeon Forge a few yrs ago, but we were in a motor home, and so happend that we parked in a walmart parking lot, about30 minutes later there was this banging on the door, scared the day lights out of us.Hubby said who is it and the voice came back and said police, we opend the door and in very gruff voice the officer said you have 5 minutes to get off this property. There is no overnight parking here. If you don't know this many walmarts allow rver's to park over night. And welcome them. But because this was a city ordinance you can't. Well nothing against those rules, but due to the fact this officer was so RUDE Hubby said no way am i spending one dime in this town. )-: so we didn't stay and i had been looking forward to seeing it. and it was such a long drive too.So will enjoy your photos.
Post a Comment