Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Weekend Get Away


We went on a get away over our grandson's Thanksgiving break.This is a picture of the nativity scene that I took that was on the ledge of the hotel lobby.




We went to Pigeon Forge and stayed at The Inn at Christmas Place.It is decorated year round in a Christmas theme.Christmas music was also playing.Staying there really put us in a Christmas mood.




Thanksgiving evening we attended the Christmas Show and dinner at The Dixie Stampede.Every seat was taken.It surprised us how many people got away for Thanksgiving.The Christmas show kept our 6 year old grandson's attention from beginning to end.Our 3 year old granddaughter wasn't as thrilled though.




I'll write more about our trip and show more pictures as the days go by.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Good to see you back blogging. I have missed you and now I understand why, you have been having fun with your family. I love nativity scenes. This is a beautiful one.

dot said...

I love nativity scenes too! I can't imagine Christmas all year long.