I wanted to add two more pictures of our grandchildren dressed for Trick or Treating.Our grandson was Batman and our granddaughter was a 50's girl.The funny thing is that our granddaughter enjoyed going Trick or Treating but our grandson kept telling us that he was tired and wanted to go home.After awhile we headed back to their house.We switched places with their daddy.My daughter and I stayed at their house with my grandson while their daddy took our granddaughter to some more houses Trick or Treating.We got to see and greet the children dressed up and our granddaughter got to go to more houses without her brother.Everyone was happy with that arrangement.
4 comments:
Maybe he just didn't feel good. The granddaughter sure looks like she is having fun!
You said it might snow there. I hope you can enjoy it if it does. It's still in the 60's here and we are having a Brunswich stew cookout this evening.
Oh bless, Mariah has such a sweet little face! I wonder if Jeremy was feeling off colour? Being more tired than normal is usually the first sign I have that I'm coming down with a cold or something. Or maybe he's shy? LOL! Anyway, I'm glad you ahd a nice time. :-)
Looks like you had a good time. My grandson dressed up as SPIDERMAN.
Oh, Mariah and Jeremy are both so cute and getting so big! Jeremy has started to lose that "little boy" look!
Post a Comment