Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Last Week's Snow



I wasn't able to post these snow pictures last week due to my ISP having problems.They don't show much snow but thought I would post them any way since it was our first snow of the season.


The picture showing darkness was taking the evening before.The second picture was taken the next morning.The sun had been out so most of the snow had already melted.


We had about two inches of snow but the ground was quite warm due to warm temperatures earlier in the week.Once the sun came out what little bit of snow that was on the ground melted in no time.

7 comments:

dot said...

It's pretty! Is that the stars showing in that night picture? Surely not.

Nancy said...

Dot...that's snow coming down in the night picture.I was so thrilled to see that the snow coming down was visible in the night picture.

Andrea said...

Okay, I am jealous. I want snow. We are getting a little rain though. We have been in a severe drought all summer so any rain is welcomed, even on Thanksgiving Day. I hope you and your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Front Porch Society said...

We have snow here now, too. Along with the ice. Roads are slick and I am still not used to driving on this stuff. It never snowed where I used to live down South!! lol. Will be so glad when this white stuff disappears!

NeeCee said...

Our first snow was so light it was almost nonexistant. It melted as soon as it hit the ground.

Andrea said...

I am concerned about you Nancy. You are not posting on your blog much lately. I hope you and your family are well.

Nancy said...

Andrea,
Just came online to try and download some pictures to my blog and post.We were away for the long Thanksgiving weekend on a family get away.Tried posting yesterday but kept having problems.Thank you for your kind words.Hopefully what I download and post will come through today.