Thursday, November 15, 2007

Before Snow


I took this picture this morning since we are expecting our first accumulating snowfall.We have experienced snow flurries off and on all morning.They are saying by tomorrow morning we may have 2-3 inches of snow on the ground.I love to take pictures of snow so I wanted a before picture today.


As you can see the leaves have turned and most have fallen to the ground.We have been experiencing temperatures in the 50's and 60's this week.It is only 35 as I write this.I always enjoy the first snowfall of the season.


This week has turned into another busy week.Went over and watched my granddaughter for a little while so my daughter could get out and do some grocery shopping.Our three year old granddaughter has come down with a cold so it was best for her to stay inside where it was nice and warm.


Busy making plans for our Thanksgiving meal.Really looking forward to the turkey and all of the trimmings.

4 comments:

dot said...

BRRRRRRR! Sounds cold up there. It was so warm here yesterday then we had a little rain and it dropped into the 50's with a gusty wind so there is quite a difference. I'm thinking about Thanksgiving also!

Andrea said...

Yeah.....what Dot said....LOL

Dot is right. It was so warm yesterday then after last nights rain the gusting wind came in today making it a chilly day. My grandson and I stayed in and had a lazy day.

dot said...

Did it snow Nancy?

Andrea said...

I am missing your posting. I hope everything is all right with you and your family. Just wanted to post that I miss you.