Friday, January 28, 2011

View Out Our Front Door Our Winter Wonderland


This is the view that I saw when I looked out our front door this morning.We have experienced such a snowy winter.Just in December alone we have had about 30 inches of snow.

Wednesday morning we had some rain and freezing rain.That was followed by snow.That meant that there was a nice layer of ice under our snow.We still hadn't gotten rid of the snow that had remained on the ground from previous snow falls.

This morning we got a few more inches of snow.We had done some shoveling of our driveway yesterday but knew since we were expecting more snow we would wait till today to get the job finished.

Our trees have remained covered in snow since the heavy weight snow we received on Wednesday.It has truly looked like a winter wonderland outside.I have been in awe of beauty of all of it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: