Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Two Days Later And.....
Another winter storm.I took this picture this morning.Can no longer see where I had shoveled the driveway back two days ago.It was snowing when this picture was taken but sure doesn't look like it.
The snow has continued all day so it looks worse out there than it looked when I took this picture this morning.It's suppose to continue snowing on through tomorrow morning.
Schools were cancelled today and already cancelled for tomorrow.I knew I needed to get out there and do that shoveling on Monday before this storm moved in.We measured around 7 inches of new snow around 1 this afternoon.More has come down since then.
Better hop on my stationary bike and get my cardio in to prepare for more shoveling .Tomorrow is suppose to be another bitterly cold day so the shoveling may need to wait till Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This snow just will not stop will it? We are still out of school from the snow on Sunday. Can't say that I am not enjoying being home with the boys. I just hate the thought of making up all these days.
Post a Comment