Monday, November 29, 2010

A Sick Day


I rarely ever get sick so thought I would blog about it.Wanted to share a picture of our vacation to Niagara Falls Canada back in July to help cheer me up.

I have come down with a stomach bug.Can't even remember the last time I was hit with a stomach bug.I know it wasn't this year and really don't think it was last year either.

One of our daughters was sick with the stomach bug last week.I was hoping that I wouldn't catch it from her to be sick on Thanksgiving.Thankfully it waited a few days.

This morning I woke up feeling fine.After I was up for about an hour this stomach big hit me with vengeance.I am feeling somewhat better this evening.Hadn't eaten anything all day.I didn't want to suffer the consequences.I was starting to get rather hungry around 7 so I ate some toast and drank a cup of hot green tea.It is now 4 hours later and I feel fine.Hope this keeps up so that I feel much better tomorrow.Guess I will have some toast and hot green tea again in the morning.

Our other daughter wasn't feeling well over the weekend.She must have passed her germs on to her hubby since he was home sick with the stomach bug today.He is also running a fever.I've been blessed to not have a fever.

Really hoping that our grandson and granddaughter don't come down with this nasty bug.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better! I've had something the past couple of days, but felt better today.

Susan in SC said...

Hope you are completely well soon! I feel for you with a stomach bug! It's been running rampant in the schools here. So far, we have all been well (knock on wood!) Hope Ken doesn't it pick it up from you!!