Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Myrtle Beach SC Memory


I took this picture a few years ago when we were in Myrtle Beach SC.Wish I could remember the year.Anyway,I thought that I had lost this picture but came across it today so I am very happy.

I have loved this picture since the day I took it.We didn't make it to the beach this year since we went to Canada.I have truly missed being at the ocean this year.

When we drove to Niagara Falls Canada part of the drive was on the NY Thruway which is next to Lake Erie so we got to see a few glimpses of Lake Erie.

One day while in Canada we took the drive from Niagara Falls to Toronto.The Queen Elizabeth Way is beside Lake Ontario part of the way so we got to see glimpses of it too.

Sure did miss Isle of Palms SC this year.That is where our favorite beach is located.It is a quiet family oriented beach.Maybe next summer?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the contrast of colors in this picture! You take such beautiful pictures, Nancy!