Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Title Change and Some Ponderings


To go with the previous blog this is a picture that I took of the train at The Tweetsie Railroad four years ago.Have no idea why the picture turned out so small.Guess you could click on it and see a larger image if you are interested.


I changed the template on my blog once again.I like this one a little better.


I got then to thinking about changing the name of my blog.We love to travel and I love to take pictures.So I decided to change the name of my blog to reflect that.I will be sharing pictures of our travels here.Guess I already do that but this gives me more reason to share our travels.


Travelling is on my mind since we are in the middle of planning our trip to Niagara Falls Canada.Nothing should stop us this time since all of the passport cards have arrived.One was a little late coming so we had to cancel our previous trip plans to Niagara Falls Canada last month.


One state, that shall remain nameless, but is in the south, and begins with the letter G, took from the beginning of April to June to send a requested certified birth certificate to our oldest daughter.The funny thing is that after it was taking so long and thinking the request was lost she got on line and requested an expedited birth certificate be sent through an online company.


You guessed it....the expedited certified birth certificate came within a few days followed by the previously requested certified birth certificate a few days later.By then it was too late to get a passport card for the travel dates we had planned so our trip was postponed.We are now getting excited about our upcoming trip to Canada.We are hoping to take a side trip to Toronto while in Canada.Grandson Jeremy wants to go to the CN Tower in Toronto.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

I love your new blog template! It is so bright and sunny! I know you are excited over your upcoming trip!!