Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Weather Pixie


This picture doesn't have anything to do with the title.I just so happen to love black eyed susans.I took this picture 4 years ago when we took our grandchildren to The Tweetsie Railroad Amusement Park in Boone NC.We were on the train when I captured this picture of these lovely black eyed susans.Now back to my story......


I decided to get back to blogging last week.Didn't even realize that I hadn't posted anything since March.


Today I wanted to change things up some so I went and got a new template and background colors.Not too fond of the color but thought I would give it a try.Will probably change it soon.


I noticed last week that my Weather Pixie is gone.I really enjoyed watching how Pixie dressed according to our weather.Little things like that give me such pleasure:)


Did some snooping online and saw that Weather Pixie has been down since March due to server problems.Sure hope it gets up and running soon.I loved that little addition to my blog.
Hope Weather Pixie finds her way back to my blog soon:)

No comments: