This is the view out my front yard this morning.I opened the front door and took some pictures.Hadn't ventured outside since Monday evening.
When we parked our car in our driveway Monday evening we decided to not pull in so far.We left the car closer to the street.Our thinking is that it will be much easier to not have so much to clear off between our car and the street.We made the mistake of parking our car way up close to our house when we had the big storm back on December 18th which meant that we had lots to shovel before we could even get our car out of our driveway and on to the street.
Our driveway is a double driveway that can hold at least 6 cars.Needless to say we have only seen only one side of our driveway since the big storm December 18th.Shoveling the whole driveway is way too much work for the two of us.
I ventured outside this morning with broom in hand.I swept our front steps clear of snow and also cleared the front sidewalk and some of the driveway.The snow is light and fluffy.Sure makes a big difference being able to sweep the snow instead of shoveling it:)Measured 8 inches of snow when I was outside.
Our high today was around 20 and the wind chill much lower.We are under another winter weather advisory starting at 1 tomorrow.Schools are closed again tomorrow.
2 comments:
I love seeing snow pictures!!
Beautiful pictures! With the cold temperatures, that white stuff will hang around a long time!
Post a Comment