Our cat Sneaky doesn't mind the cold weather and snow.The other day I went outside to clear off the car from all of the snow.It was very cold outside.Sneaky didn't seem to mind since he wanted to join me.
Took my camera outside with me to take some pictures of the snow around our yard.Couldn't believe how still Sneaky remained so that I could take this picture.It was like he was posing for me.Took a few others of him but I liked this one the most.I tried to get down to his level so I love the angle of this picture with the snow on the sidewalk and in the background.
Our other two cats Twinkie and Casey won't venture outside in the snow and cold.

2 comments:
What a cute picture! And how brave for Sneaky to go out in the cold.
We are above freezing today...35
Sunny, so I know that snow will go away in a few days!
Cute little Sneaky! Great picture!
Post a Comment