Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rain,Snow,Wind...Bring It On!!


This is how it looked at our house last week.This isn't our actual house.I should have taken some pictures of the three guys as they were replacing our roof.Didn't want to disturb them so this will be the representation of our roof being replaced.I had no idea how noisy it would be to have 3 guys on our roof walking,hammering and whatever else they do to remove an old roof and replace it with a wonderful new roof.
The winds blew really hard yesterday evening.It was so nice to not be bothered by the winds coming down over our hill.Then the heavy rain came and our new roof stood the test.We are expecting snow over the weekend so I now can say bring it on!
Oh the joys of a new roof!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Roofing is pretty noisy. One of those things you appreciate when you don't realize you need one.

Glad you'll be able to weather the weather.

Susan in SC said...

It's so NICE to see you posting again! I have missed your blog!!