
I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.We are heading out in about an hour.We were going to leave in the morning but due to the snowy forecast we thought it would be best to leave this evening.We will travel a few hours then stop and spend the night.We will be out of the range of the snow two hours away.
We are heading to Virginia Beach Virginia.The picture I posted yesterday was The Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel.It is 17 miles long.My grandson is really looking forward to travelling on it.We will drive over it to the Delmarva peninsula on Friday.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone.We will be returning on Sunday.Hope the traffic isn't too terribly bad that day.
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and I hope you have a great and safe trip.
Nancy - be sure to pack a warm jacket/sweater. My MIL, who live there, says they are having unseasonable cold weather. It will still be warmer than where you are! Have a good trip! Jeremy will love the bridge - I did!
Post a Comment