Friday, November 14, 2008

One That Didn't Get Away


This is my granddaughter's smile that didn't get away.Whenever she sees me with my camera she either turns or hides her face with her hands.That makes it so hard for me to take a picture of her.I really believe it is a game for her.Hopefully she will soon out grow that game and enjoy having her Nana take lots and lots of pictures of her wonderful smile.

This picture was taken on her 4th birthday two weeks ago.She was getting ready to open her gifts.It seems like she was only born yesterday.These 4 years have flown by!

I believe the Wendy's cup was taken from our daughter.Our granddaughter usually has milk or if we are buying her a drink we get her diet soda as a special treat since she doesn't get it at home.

3 comments:

Susan in SC said...

How beautiful Mariah is!! She's a doll!!

Linda said...

Those smiles are priceless and beautiful. My oldest grandchild turned 6 in Sept. and my youngest is 2 weeks old tomorrow. They do seem to grow up so fast. I know you love spending time with them.

Joanne said...

I love the picture of Mariah. She's so pretty and it's hard to believe she's 4 already! It's nice to see you blogging again :)
Hugs, Joanne