I want to wish all of our veterans and their families a very nice Veteran's Day.This will be my first Veteran's Day without my dad.He is a World War ll veteran.My hubby Ken is a Viet Nam veteran.
Very nice post in honor of all veterans. This is my husbands first veterans day without his Dad. He served in the 11th Airborne, during WWII. Our thoughts we with him as we attended celebrations today. I'm glad you have memories to hold on to about your Dad.
2 comments:
Very nice post in honor of all veterans. This is my husbands first veterans day without his Dad.
He served in the 11th Airborne, during WWII. Our thoughts we with him as we attended celebrations today. I'm glad you have memories to hold on to about your Dad.
Very nice post Nancy! I want to thanks the families of the veterans because that calls for sacrifice too!
Post a Comment