Tuesday, July 15, 2008

View From Hotel Room




These are pictures of the same view taken from our hotel room last week.The first picture was taken the afternoon that my husband,daughter and grandson went to the water park.I looked out and saw how dark it was so wanted to take a picture to show that I knew that they would be soon arriving back from the water park.The second picture was one of the sunsets and the last picture was taken on a clear day.There were thunderstorms off and on all last week when we were there.

5 comments:

Linda said...

These are all very beautiful. Nice to have a mountain range around you - a lot of nice pictures to take.

dot said...

Wow, some really nice views!

Happyone said...

Those sky pictures look threatening but beautiful.
Very nice scenery!!

Andrea said...

Nice views. What town did you actually stay in?

Nancy said...

Andrea...we stayed in Pigeon Forge,TN.I loved the view from the window.Although we are surrounded by mountains here in southern West Virginia I never get tired of looking at mountains:)