Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thirty Five Years Ago..June 9,1973

While visiting a friend's blog I noticed that she had celebrated her 33rd wedding anniversary.She had posted one of her wedding pictures.

Since we recently celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary I thought I would scan one of our wedding pictures and post it here.Doesn't seem like it has been 35 years already.The years fly by!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I love it, Nancy...so 1970's looking! It'd be cool if you could now post a current picture of the two of you together. :-)

Melanie said...

Oops, never mind...I scrolled down and found the current one!

Andrea said...

I hate to hear my kids say....back then.....you know, like I told my parents. I was telling my husband the other day that one day I noticed our children were our age then relaized that means we are old. LOL Cute 70's picture.

Linda said...

Your right, it does look like ours. You can tell we were both married in the 70's. I was blessed with a wonderful husband and sounds like after 35 years you have also been blessed with a wonderful husband. Congratulations again to you both, very lovely picture of you both. Thanks for all your nice comments on mine.

dot said...

Looks like ya'll had a really nice wedding!

dkuroiwa said...

Great picture!!!
That veil, with all its poofiness!!! That white tux with black piping!!!
Love the 70's!!!

Susan in SC said...

Love the wedding picture! The perfect couple!