Sunday, February 27, 2011

I've Been Busy.....


I've been busy Walking It Out.This game is so much fun and a great way to get in shape and get daily exercise.
I usually Walk It Out about an hour a day.It's very addicting to keep walking so that you can expand your island.My island is coming along rather nicely.
Back on January 1st I went back to Spark People to have the tools that I need to lead a healthy lifestyle by eating right and getting plenty of exercise.I highly recommend Spark People as a great way to connect with like minded people of all ages.Everything you need as far as tracking what you eat and your exercise is right there for you at no cost.
I am down 13 pounds since the first of January.I want to lose 2 pounds this week so that I will have a 15 pound weight loss for the year on my first weigh in for March.
Just looked back at the picture on my previous blog that I took almost a month ago.We have been so blessed that the month of February has been mostly snow free.We needed a month like this after the two previous months.That big pile of snow finally melted away last weekend.That was the first time we had completely bare ground in two months.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

I need to get this for our household as well!