Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010


Happy Halloween.Grandson Jeremy and I carved this pumpkin Friday evening.This was a first for me.It is hard for me to believe that I had never carved a pumpkin before.I might have done it when our daughters were young but I honestly don't remember doing it.

Jeremy had his heart set on carving a pumpkin this year.He and I enjoyed this special activity together and will be making it an annual tradition.

I was noticing in the picture how the pumpkin looks opaque.Funny how the light shines right through the back of it and you can see the brick wall through the jack o lanterns smile.

I went with our daughter and one of her friends along with a nice group of children Trick or Treating last night.It was nice going as a bigger group this year.Grandson Jeremy was the first to complain of being tired so I headed back to his house with him a little early.He doesn't have this drive to get candy like most children do.He has never really had a fondness for candy until this year.His favorite candy is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.Our granddaughter will eat any and all candy.Wonder how she stays so tiny?

Have a safe and Happy Halloween everyone:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

I have never carved a pumpkin either! We might just have to try that next year. I always thought it would be messy. There are so many cute designs these days. Jeremy and you did a great job!!