Saturday, December 5, 2009

Isn't This The Cutest Thing!


My grandson Jeremy made this in school a few weeks ago and this is the first opportunity that I have it to use it.It is snowing here.This is our first snowfall of the season.I measured 4 inches of snow at 10 AM.Measured again a few minutes ago.We are now up to 5 inches of snow and it continues to fall.The National Weather Service was predicting 2-4 inches of snow today.We have surpassed that amount and the snow continues to fall:)

Just glad we don't have to get out in it since I don't care to drive in snow and ice.Hope we can have at least a little snow for Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

I love this measuring stick. I wish we could get snow and I would make one for me to use!! Jeremy did a great job!!