Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another View of the mountains


This is another picture I took as we traveled along the scenic road outside of Sevierville TN.I love taking pictures of the beauty all around me.I love how this shows the lovely mountains in the background with the light blue sky and lovely white puffy clouds.Once we got on to Interstate 40 we ran into rain about 15 minutes down the road.Sure was nice to enjoy this scenic view and respite from traffic.After going another 35 miles or so we ended up in a 2 hour traffic back up on Interstate 81 heading north.What should have taken us a 4-5 hour 200 mile drive home including one stop took us 10 hours including two stops.Were we ever glad to get home.We left Pigeon Forge TN at 11 AM and arrived home in southern West Virginia at 9 PM!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

you had a long drive home Nancy! Glad you had a good time. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of the kids at the beach!