Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Potted Tulips


About a week ago I bought a container of potted tulips.The tulips hadn't started blooming yet so I had no idea what the color would be.


I have been watching it open all week and today I saw just how beautiful it is.I took a picture to share here.


I have found that I am really enjoying the potted flowers and watching them burst forth in color.I have another pot with what was suppose to be Mylar tulips but honestly they don't look like tulips.I am thinking that it is a begonia but I could be wrong.It has had such a wonderful bloom and fragrance.


I also didn't realize what a nice fragrance tulips have.I believe this is the beginning of having many potted flower bulbs in years to come.They add such nice color to the house and it is so much fun to watch them bloom forth.

No comments: