Monday, September 15, 2008

Tuesday August 12th Magic Kingdom





Here are a few pictures that I took when we were at Magic Kingdom on August 12th.We went to Magic Kingdom on both that Tuesday and Thursday the 14th.
We went to the park at 3 on Tuesday since it was staying open to midnight.On our arrival at 3 The Dreams Come True Parade was starting.What a great way to begin our day in Magic Kingdom.The first two pictures were taken during the Dreams Come True Parade.It was a very feel good parade.
Since we spent two days at Magic Kingdom I will write more about the rides on my report for our day in the park that Thursday.
Since we arrived later in the day we decided to use the day to do a few rides and get see both the Wishes Nighttime Spectacular at 10 and the Spectro Magic Parade at 11.
We left the park for awhile for our late dinner reservation at Chef Mickey's which is at The Contemporary Resort.I will add some pictures taken at Chef Mickey's in my next posting.

No comments: