
met and exceeded my expectations.I took lots and lots of pictures and will be sharing them here.
We visited all four parks.We left bright and early Saturday morning August 9th and returned Monday evening August 18th.We spent one night in Savannah GA on our drive to Disney World and two nights in Charleston,SC on our return trip home from Disney World.
That Monday we went to EPCOT and spent a very busy day in that park.Didn't even have time to see much of The World Showcase area.Really needed two days for EPCOT.We will do two days in EPCOT whenever our return visit might be.We were on the Disney Dining Plan which meant that we had paid in advance for 1 counter service meal,1 snack and one sit down meal each day.I had to make the sit down restaurant reservations months ahead which meant lots of advanced planning for our trip.
My most favorite ride from all of the rides is Soarin which is located in EPCOT.It was such an exhilarating ride.I loved every minute of it.The concept is that you are hang gliding over California.Our 7 year old grandson enjoyed it as much as I did.
Monday evening we ate the Biergarten Restaurant which is in the Germany Pavillion.The food and atmosphere were so nice.I really enjoyed hearing the band play the polka music.After eating we found a great spot to sit and watch the Illumi Nations fireworks display.Little did I know when I made the dinner reservations in the Germany pavillion that we would be in the best area after dinner to watch the fireworks.
I took pictures in the Biergarten restaurant and will add them to my next blog.I believe I will take a day and write about each park since there is so much to tell and pictures to share.
1 comment:
So glad you had a good trip. I was so afraid you would get rained out because of Hurricane Fay. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip on your blog.
Welcome Back!
Post a Comment