I took this picture yesterday morning from my front door.I thought the colors were so pretty.This is my view from my front door and window.The area across the street from us is wooded as well the area behind our house.We only have neighbors to the sides of us which makes for a very quiet neighborhood.
Our weather has turned drastically colder.We have been experiencing days in the low 50's and nights in the upper 30's to low 40's.It was 39 when I got up this morning.Now our temperatures are below normal which feels rather cold after all of those days when we were experiencing temperatures 20 degrees above normal.
3 comments:
I've noticed around here that the dogwood seem to be one of the first to change. It looks like your leaves are changing very slowly and it seems to be the same in most places.
I think the leaves are going to fall off before they get to their peek color.
Some of those leaves look almost pink! Very pretty! :) Must be nice not to have neighbors so close to you - mine are gossipy, nosy, busybodies who won't mind their own business. *sigh* I so desparately wish I could afford to live in the country. (if it weren't for the high prices of farms around here and the fact i hate bugs/well water, i would! i am such a city girl! lol.)
Post a Comment