Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rainy Fall Morning


I just took this picture looking out our front door.It is raining and you can see the wet road.Haven't had many rainy mornings this year.


The meteorologist on our local TV station mentioned last night that this year could go down as our driest year ever since records were kept.


Yesterday it got into the 70's.Don't remember our high but we set another record high for the date.Today we are going to be in the 60's.

5 comments:

dot said...

Beautiful picture! The rain is much needed.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely view you have out your front door! I am quite envious, we just see more homes. But if I look to the left, I can see the little patch of woods at the bottom of our neighborhood. I posted it's photo on my own blog the other day, but the colors are more intense today with the rain. I think I'll snap another shot---

Andrea said...

You fall colors are looking good.

Lilli & Nevada said...

That is a beautiful sight out your window.

Front Porch Society said...

Highs are now in the 40's here. It was actually in the 20's last night!!! Needless to say, winter is fast approaching and the thought is very depressing, indeed.