Friday, October 26, 2007

Rain,Rain and more Rain


This is another view of the same picture I posted the other day.I took this picture this morning.I am hoping that shows that some leaves have fallen from the trees due to the high winds and rain we have been experiencing the last few days.


Not sure of the exact amount but I read that we have had any where from 4-5 inches of rain fall this week.It reminds me of winter when it starts to snow then doesn't know when to stop.The sun has peaked in out some between the heavy down pours.The sun does the same thing in the winter too but between snow showers.

3 comments:

Front Porch Society said...

Love the purples in the trees. :)

dot said...

I know I typed a comment for this post. I think the comment eater got it! I think this is a really pretty picture.
On the comment you left me today I thought "wow, two rainbows in one day!" Nancy, where was your camera???? lol

Andrea said...

Looks like you live in a beautiful neighborhood.