I took another picture this evening of the array of colors across the street from us.The colors are so pretty that I want to take pictures before the color fades away.
This has been another pretty fall day.Short sleeve weather with plenty of sunshine and temperatures in the mid 70's.We are usually wearing long sleeves by now but haven't had to wear them much this month.
This week is National School Lunch Week.We were invited to each lunch with our grandson's first grade class.That is always a lot of fun.Got to see one of my daughter's friends who was there with her 1 month old baby having lunch with her first grader b Sad to say her first grader is not in our grandson's class.I got to see her baby for the first time.He was napping and being such a good baby.
After lunch we did some shopping.I got to shop for a baby once again.We are invited to my niece's baby shower this Saturday.She and her hubby don't want to know the sex of the baby so it was rather hard shopping for a generic gift but fun none the less.
Got my annual flu shot this evening.Was nice not to be wearing long sleeves.By the time flu shots are given our weather is on the cool side and I am always figuring out something to wear that has loose long sleeves.Didn't have to do that this time around which was so nice.
Got in lots of walking with shopping in three different stores.One was our Super Wal-Mart which is a very big store:) You get in plenty of walking in that store.
3 comments:
Your picture is not showing up for me. I will have to come back later.
GREAT NEWS.....the weather forecast is calling for RAIN to come in tonight and tomorrow (Thursday) Oh how we need rain here in Georgia.
I can see the picture just fine. I think Andrea probably needs an eye exam! lol, just kidding!
When I got up this morning I could see that it had rained a little during the nite. Hopefully we'll get more today.
I appreciate your comments on my blog. I've been to several of the state parks but never to the ones you mentioned.
I CAN SEE IT NOW......and Dot, I go next month for that exam.
Post a Comment