Monday, October 8, 2007

It has been a very warm October so far.........


Since I posted a picture of rain clouds the other day I thought I'd post a picture of how pretty the sky looked Saturday morning.I loved seeing the bright blue sky and fluffy clouds.


It has been so warm here.We have been setting record highs.Today we set another record high.It went up to 88.If it had reached 90 we would have had the first lemonade day ever in October.Sunday it was up to 86.Not sure what the high was on Saturday but it was quite warm that day too.


Got some walking in today and rode my stationary bike.


Monday October 8th...6,725 steps....3 miles

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Isn't the cottony clouds pretty in front of the bright blue sky. Beautiful picture.

Happyone said...

White fluffy clouds in a bright blue sky - so much prettier than an all blue sky, I think.