Since it is now after midnight I thought that I would post a picture of my granddaughter and wish her a very happy 3rd birthday.Hard to believe that she is already 3 years old.These three years have flown by.She is small for her age but has under gone testing by an endocrinologist and everything checked out fine.
Had an unusual sighting today.On the way home from our daughter's I was getting ready to turn on to the divided highway.I was getting ready to make a left.My husband told me that it was clear to the right.I looked to the left and saw that it wasn't clear.Four deer were crossing the road.The odd thing is that there were no other cars around.We have never seen deer in that area.I was able to sit there and wait for the deer to clear the road before I made the turn.Sure didn't want an encounter with a deer.That happened a few years ago when my husband was driving.Had to have our front windshield replaced but other than that everything was fine.Really shook us up though.
Again,I didn't have my camera with me.That makes two times within a week that I wished I had my camera.Seeing the two rainbows the other evening and then the deer yesterday(it's after midnight).
I'll be taking my camera with me to my granddaughter's 3rd birthday party.Should be lots of picture opportunities.
4 comments:
She's very cute and a granddaughter to be proud of! Hope you get lots of nice pictures at the party.
I've seen 3 different flocks of geese flying over recently and never had my camera with me. We should know better. lol
HAPPY 3rd Birthday to Miss Mariah.
I hope you enjoy your birthday.
I am getting better about taking my camera when I go off alone or with my grandson. Now when I am with my husband, he is in too big of a hurry to stop for me to take a picture. If he only understood the importance of blogging.
What a pretty little girl Mariah is, Nancy - I'm so looking forward to seeing the party pics! Give her a birthday hug and kiss from me, won't you?
A Happy Belated birthday to your granddaughter.
I bought a little camera that fits easily into my purse just so I could have it with me all the time. :-)
Post a Comment