This is a picture of my grandson on the soccer field.I took it either last Saturday or Sunday.Sunday was the last soccer game of the season.
Had a fun evening.Since our daughter wasn't feeling too well and I was feeling a little better my hubby and I took our grandson to his school's fall festival.It was a lot of fun.His classroom was used as a dance party.I tried to get him to go in there but he didn't want to be bothered.The music was too loud for his liking.His teacher was in there having fun with the children.I thought that it would be a nice way to see a fun side of his teacher.
He got to take his first ride on a pony.He had to wait in line for a half hour but he was very patient.Of all times not to have my camera with me.I will make a point to take it next year.Our granddaughter will be 4 then so she will be able to join in the fun too.Our grandson's school is a primary school for ages kindergarten through second grade so next year will be his last year to enjoy the fall festival there.
Got in some walking at the school which was good.Also ran into some people I hadn't seen in awhile.We got some much needed rain today but it cleared off by 5 which was nice for the outdoor activities at the fall festival.
Thursday October 4..6,593 steps...3 miles
3 comments:
I enjoy watching the kids play soccer. Ours play in the spring so I don't know yet if any of the grandkids will be playing. Sounds like your grandson had fun and next year you will have your hands full with both of them! He's a cute little guy!
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.
I've started taking my camera around with me all the time. So many times like you I've said I wish I had my camera. That's why I got a small one this time. I just stick it in my purse.
Your grandson is really cute!!
Enjoy your weekend.
Glad you are feeling better but sorry your daughter is not feeling well. I enjoy running into old friends. In November we are going to my 30th class reunion. That will be so much fun. I have seen very few since we graduated.
Post a Comment