
I took this picture last fall.Not sure if it shows much color or not.We haven't had much color change yet so I haven't taken any pictures of the trees yet.Since it is cooling off and our nights will be cooler we should be showing more color here in our area soon.
I went around closing our windows this evening.It's suppose to go down to 40 tonight.We are going to try and not turn the heat on yet.Tomorrow we are suppose to only have a high of 53 so long sleeves and long pants will be needed.
I worked out in the yard today.It was in the 70's today which made for a nice day to work in the yard.
Wednesday October 10th...6,856 steps...3 miles
3 comments:
I think they are calling for it to get down to 53 tomorrow and up to 72 tomorrow here in Georgia. I did not pay attention to how warm it got today but I would guess the upper 70's or lower 80's probably. Fall is in the air though.
It was cooler here in south Georgia today but I'm looking forward to being back home for that 53 Andrea mentioned.
Your colors are coming along good.
I cant wait for the rees to change colors...my camera cant wait either...we are driving to Niagara Falls next week (Hopefully) and all I am looking fwd to is capture some fall colors!!
Post a Comment