Guess today and yesterday should tell me how the days ahead will be.Yesterday was my granddaughter Mariah's 3rd birthday and today is Halloween.Both have been very busy days and will more than likely get busier as my granddaughter gets older.
The party yesterday evening was really nice.Mariah wasn't too impressed though.I tried downloading two pictures but was having problems so now I will download one and save the others for another time.Mariah had a nice time at her party.She really enjoyed her cake and ice cream as the picture shows.This is a picture of me with my granddaughter while she is enjoying her cake and ice cream.
I attended our grandson's Halloween party at school with my daughter this afternoon.It was so nice.The teachers get dressed up for the parties which last about 1/2 hour at the end of the school day.It is a big deal for the children.
I will show pictures of our Halloween adventures in the days to come.Our grandson was Batman and our granddaughter was dressed as a 50's girl.I went with our daughter to take our grandchildren Trick or Treating in their neighborhood.Since our granddaughter is still so small our daughter pulled them around in their wagon.I took some pictures of them in the wagon and trick or treating.
3 comments:
I bet the wagon pictures are cute! We had 5 grand kids come trick or treating but I can't tell you what the costumes were except I did recognize a pirate.
Glad your granddaughter enjoyed her cake and ice cream.
Glad your Mariah had a good birthday. They grow up too fast.
A lovely photo, Nancy - and so nice to see you too! I'm sure everyone had a great time!
Post a Comment