Had such a busy weekend that I didn't get around to posting anything.
Saturday I attended my niece's baby shower.Had a really nice time.I managed to win two of the prizes.I guessed all of the attributes correctly and I was the one that had the plate with the special number under it.Guess it was my lucky day since it was my birthday.
I had a nice birthday on Saturday but didn't celebrate it till yesterday.We took a ride up the WV Turnpike and went out for lunch then did a little shopping.The picture of the tree was taken inside the car on a side road that we took after the turnpike.Wish I hadn't cut the top of the tree off,lol.
Our weather turned warm over the weekend.Yesterday we set another record high for the date.It went up to 80.We are suppose to have some much needed rain move in over night then cool things off.Too bad the weather can't stay nice for Halloween.Maybe it will.Last year the weather was really nice for trick or treating.I will be going with my daughter to take both the grandchildren trick or treating around the neighborhood.Our granddaughter's 3rd birthday is the day before Halloween so that will be a fun day too.
3 comments:
HI Nancy! The yellow tree is really pretty. I'm glad you had a nice birthday.
I don't know how old the cars were on Cumberland Island. Most of them were just in bits and pieces. I'm wondering if there was a sign there I should have read.
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY. My daughters birthday was Thursday (Oct. 18) We had a death in our church family so we were not able to celebrate our daughters birthday until tonight. We went to O'Charley's. We always go out to eat for birthdays and let the birthday honoree choose where they want to eat.
We have had rain off and on most of the day. The weather map is showing a lot of rain heading our way. Maybe this will help some but as behind in rain as we are it is going to take a long time to build our water level back up.
Happy Belated Birthday!! :)
Post a Comment